31 Dowsing Avenue, Dowsing Point
Sold 16th August 2021 | by Chris & John McGregor
7Days on Market
A BEST KEPT SECRET….
Even in an area you’ve lived your whole life, sometimes places can still be kept a secret and there is no better example of that than dowsing point.
A stone’s throw away from Glenorchy, completely private and with no through roads, it is the perfect area for a growing family or those who prefer not to be boxed by dozens of houses around them.
With that in mind the old colonel cottage at 31 Dowsing Point is your sanctuary to come home to and make the most of this exclusive location.
- Immaculate, 3-bedroom cottage in a private & safe area
- Sunny lounge room with high ceilings & reverse cycle heat pump
- Large kitchen with an abundance of cabinetry & bench space
- Beautifully appointed bathroom with walk in shower & bath
- 2 outdoor entertaining spaces with a deck & undercover area
- Low maintenance, fully fenced yard with plenty of off-street parking
- Double garage with additional shed/workshop space
- Exclusive area with quick access to the highway
You may not have heard of it before, but the truth is, Dowsing Point is one of the most exclusive areas in greater Hobart and thus, it has been proven that this was as hot an opportunity as you can get
MARKETING CAMPAIGN //
When we asked what the most important thing to the owner was, their answer was maximising the sale price.
With that frame in mind, we spent extensive time making a plan for all the work that could be done to the property to enhance its value.
The idea being people are more likely to fall in love with a finished product and over a couple of months, the owners made sure the property was presented immaculately.
Starting the campaign at the beginning of the week meant we could host both mid-week and weekend open for inspections along with additional private inspections as needed.
The additional time on the market allowed the purchasers to be given multiple opportunities to change their interest This created a fair multiple offer scenario where everyone could walk away knowing they gave it their best shot, and ultimately provided a phenomenal outcome for the owners well beyond their expectations.
Marketing Investment – $2530
The marketing material used for this campaign included:
- 4one4 Platform Marketing Material
- Targeted Social Media advertising
- 1200x900mm for sale sign
- Premium open home (inc. Wilfred Coffee on site)
- Leading Real Estate Websites & Portals
- Professional Photography & Videography
- 3D Walk-Through Matterport Tour
MARKETING EXAMPLES //
To ensure we achieved an exceptional result our team implemented a collection of marketing material including the following:
Exceeded my expectations
I’ve known Chris and John for a while now, because of this I was very happy to give them my home to sell. From start to finish both Chris and John exceeded our expectations, I must admit I set them high. Their marketing campaign was superior! The communication between them and us was regular and comforting! Ultimately By enlisting an experienced team, Chris and John McGregor and the guys at 4one4. I achieved a far better result than market expectations, while feeling I was being looked after by friends. You would be taking a risk by not using the Best! Well done Chris and John from 4one4 for selling our home.
Review submitted by Tyson Clements (vendor) on 01 Oct 2021